Зимняя распродажа Steam 2020-2021

Тем, у кого меньше 100 аккаунтов, можно и руками пробежаться же ж
В принципе, если сильно время не прижимает, тогда согласен. Но как представишь себе все это дело делать в ручную, уже какое-то уныние появляется.

Когда там распродажа стартует?
1час58минут назад
---------Двойное сообщение соединено: ---------
парни такого скрострельного демпа я еще не видел. позваните стиксу пусть вернет все как было.+
если защита рабочая будет, придется донатить или искать

для такого метода хотя бы скрипт надо.
у меня на бас скрипт, правда в 1 поток и медленный шо слон

• Haha
Реакции: MegaXa
1час58минут назад
парни такого скрострельного демпа я еще не видел. позваните стиксу пусть вернет все как было.+
Так голосовалка же, почти половина всех карт в первый вечер на руках, вот народ и старается подороже скинуть, но быстро)))))
у меня на бас скрипт, правда в 1 поток и медленный шо слон
Ну, если акков не очень много, 2 недели в запасе, успеет пройти)))

• Haha
Реакции: D1gaTel
выпустили плагин

Реакции: Pepe Crying
Арчи там что то про плагин написал, кто умный переведите

Реакции: d1ret
Плагин, ребятки :

Hey there!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for supporting my person, which is greatly appreciated considering how much time and effort I put into making my projects as good as I can possibly can.

In order to say thanks I'm very happy to share with you my custom ASF plugin with special features that apply to this Steam sale. Please make sure that you read my Steam announcement available on ASF group, as it covers the most common questions: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/archiasf/announcements/detail/2916609282894401613

In order to make use of my plugin, you should do the following:

- Download the zip of my plugin from my server:
- Extract the downloaded zip file into plugins directory located inside your ASF structure. The zip file includes the plugin for two frameworks supported by ASF - remove the folder which you don't need. Unless you're running generic-netf build of ASF, you should remove net48 folder and keep net5.0 one.
- Ensure that you've enabled "AutoSteamSaleEvent" bot config property available in ASF for your target bots. If you're already using discovery queue mechanism, you already have this enabled. Otherwise, you can enable it like every other property as it's supported by mainline ASF.
- When running ASF, on top of default "AutoSteamSaleEvent" behaviour, the plugin will also vote randomly in Steam Awards, keeping the general ASF schedule (starting in 10 minutes since boot and repeating each 8 hours, if needed). You can read more about "AutoSteamSaleEvent" on ASF's wiki.

Please note that the version you're using is considered a special gift and I'd like you to to not share it with anybody else without my permission. This is my own way of saying "thank you" to my supporters, and I'd like to keep it like that.

Also please note that this plugin is not officially supported, therefore it's offered on "as-is" basis - it might work, or it might not, as stated in the announcement. I tried my best to ensure that it works correctly, but I can't give any guarantee that it will, especially in regards to Steam platform. It's my own private build, as announced in rewards for my supporters.

Thank you for being awesome and supporting software that you love using. I hope this small token of appreciation will become useful to you and you'll be happy to keep supporting my person in the future. I didn't even plan on making anything this sale, since Steam awards are now available to vote right away (and not every day), but I couldn't let the people that supported me down, I can at least make that much, and I hope that you'll be happy to give it a try.

~Archi
Личные могу выдать в лс по усмотрению

1608667908627.png

Страшна :gasp:

Реакции: M1z
А что из списков падает только 1 карточка ? Вроде всегда давали по 3. Так выходит можно получить 10 карточек с голосования и 14 карточек из списков и все да ?

Плагин, ребятки :
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***
Hey there!

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for supporting my person, which is greatly appreciated considering how much time and effort I put into making my projects as good as I can possibly can.

In order to say thanks I'm very happy to share with you my custom ASF plugin with special features that apply to this Steam sale. Please make sure that you read my Steam announcement available on ASF group, as it covers the most common questions: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/archiasf/announcements/detail/2916609282894401613

In order to make use of my plugin, you should do the following:

- Download the zip of my plugin from my server:
- Extract the downloaded zip file into plugins directory located inside your ASF structure. The zip file includes the plugin for two frameworks supported by ASF - remove the folder which you don't need. Unless you're running generic-netf build of ASF, you should remove net48 folder and keep net5.0 one.
- Ensure that you've enabled "AutoSteamSaleEvent" bot config property available in ASF for your target bots. If you're already using discovery queue mechanism, you already have this enabled. Otherwise, you can enable it like every other property as it's supported by mainline ASF.
- When running ASF, on top of default "AutoSteamSaleEvent" behaviour, the plugin will also vote randomly in Steam Awards, keeping the general ASF schedule (starting in 10 minutes since boot and repeating each 8 hours, if needed). You can read more about "AutoSteamSaleEvent" on ASF's wiki.

Please note that the version you're using is considered a special gift and I'd like you to to not share it with anybody else without my permission. This is my own way of saying "thank you" to my supporters, and I'd like to keep it like that.

Also please note that this plugin is not officially supported, therefore it's offered on "as-is" basis - it might work, or it might not, as stated in the announcement. I tried my best to ensure that it works correctly, but I can't give any guarantee that it will, especially in regards to Steam platform. It's my own private build, as announced in rewards for my supporters.

Thank you for being awesome and supporting software that you love using. I hope this small token of appreciation will become useful to you and you'll be happy to keep supporting my person in the future. I didn't even plan on making anything this sale, since Steam awards are now available to vote right away (and not every day), but I couldn't let the people that supported me down, I can at least make that much, and I hope that you'll be happy to give it a try.

~Archi
Личные могу выдать в лс по усмотрению

Благодарность добрый человек и низкий поклон! С наступающим новым годом!

Реакции: MegaXa
карточки только за голосование? за рекомендации не дают?

А что из списков падает только 1 карточка ? Вроде всегда давали по 3. Так выходит можно получить 10 карточек с голосования и 14 карточек из списков и все да ?
раньше давали по 3, а последние распродажи дают 1

Летом было по 1 карточке со списков, и в этот раз тоже((

карточки только за голосование? за рекомендации не дают?
по одной дают каждый день
площалка таки лагает)