Satellite Repairman
Nioh 2 Complete Edition
Soulslinger Envoy of Death
Hogwarts Legacy
$5 Steam Wallet Code

**Hitsquad Heist: Citizen Sleeper
Starts July 27th**
а ещё
Quick Update:I’ve adjusted !verify now when it's used for the first time the user will get 250 clams(like the code raid command when it's active). This was a change I've been meaning to add and it seemed like a good time to do it since I've wiped the current list of verified users - including all old whitelists. Everyone will need to do the !verify command and get added again so getting a 250 clam bonus seemed perfect to make up for the inconvenience. If you’ve been active on discord in the past and have an issue, can message me directly for help. Other than that specific scenario, everyone will need to do a !verify.
TLDR:
1.Whitelist/!verify list has been reset/wiped
2.Everyone will need to do a !verify in stream chat 1 time(again for most)
3.!verify now gives new viewers 250 clams(yes this is 250 clams for everyone like a code raid since i’ve reset the whitelist/verify list.)
4.Thats it easy peasy no big deal and enjoy the additional 250 clams
❤️

=
правда я пока не понял это белый список для перевода в магазин(тогда очередная жопа) или для игр(тогда пофиг вообще)

Реакции: gaidar24 и Tibi
а ещё
Quick Update:I’ve adjusted !verify now when it's used for the first time the user will get 250 clams(like the code raid command when it's active). This was a change I've been meaning to add and it seemed like a good time to do it since I've wiped the current list of verified users - including all old whitelists. Everyone will need to do the !verify command and get added again so getting a 250 clam bonus seemed perfect to make up for the inconvenience. If you’ve been active on discord in the past and have an issue, can message me directly for help. Other than that specific scenario, everyone will need to do a !verify.
TLDR:
1.Whitelist/!verify list has been reset/wiped
2.Everyone will need to do a !verify in stream chat 1 time(again for most)
3.!verify now gives new viewers 250 clams(yes this is 250 clams for everyone like a code raid since i’ve reset the whitelist/verify list.)
4.Thats it easy peasy no big deal and enjoy the additional 250 clams
❤️

=
правда я пока не понял это белый список для перевода в магазин(тогда очередная жопа) или для игр(тогда пофиг вообще)
Опять вериф
1721808400088.png

Кто знает, почему боты Aozora и Astaroth отменяют обмен со мною?
Я предлагаю ботам обмен, а затем спустя некоторое время "Предметы больше не доступны для обмена"
Я предлагал ботам разные варианты для обмена, но боты все равно отменяли обмены со мною.

Aozora - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/2/154644349176031971/
Astaroth - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/2/626329820741620225/
Отмены ботов:
Aozora
Посмотреть вложение 807161

Последние 4 картинки спустя некоторое время также переходят в статус "Предметы больше не доступны для обмена"

Посмотреть вложение 807163 Посмотреть вложение 807164

Astaroth
Посмотреть вложение 807173 Посмотреть вложение 807180
У этих ботов есть ограничения на обмен, у вех разные.
У кого раз в день, у кого в неделю, у кого только в обмен на что то.
По разному, ещё с Trash Dump так повелось

Реакции: gaidar24
шо за ключ такой ты надыбал?
Это оказавси Saints Row 2022, активировался на муриканском аккаунте.
---------Двойное сообщение соединено: ---------

хз чё его проверка делает... тоже написал что всё ок
хз, может мертвые души выиискивает