Халявные 10$ в Hearthstone через Amazon (Part 2)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
в личку ответь плз
На батл.нет форуме есть чел с ником Forsen, который везде пишет "случайно зашел" и сливает инфу. Бро, мы же всё понимаем, пиздеть то уже не надо.

Работяги, я вообще тут мимо пролетал, у вас тоже есть Сладенький?

c747d0f3dbb51e44a919b66e2a5066e5.png А шо у нас по наглости, а? Не слышу :sweetjesusface:Посмотреть вложение 24617

Работяги, я вообще тут мимо пролетал, у вас тоже есть Сладенький?
Да, рассказывал как нас покарают. У меня вот уже дом оцепили, вертолет летает, просят выйти с поднятыми руками.

Да, рассказывал как нас покарают. У меня вот уже дом оцепили, вертолет летает, просят выйти с поднятыми руками.

Пикча "твиттер_бена_броуда.джпг"

Кстати, баны за абуз ( не запрещенный на территории РФ материал ) были? Письма счастья еще приходят?

Пикча "твиттер_бена_броуда.джпг"

Кстати, баны за абуз ( не запрещенный на территории РФ материал ) были? Письма счастья еще приходят?
Нет, банов нет, обе поддержки сами сказали что банов не будет. Письма не приходят. Но ТП говорит якобы ждите, все придет попозже, у нас ошибка, мы ее фиксим.

блядь, поспать не дадут :D

Я выпилюсь если не узнаю способ в течении часа,молю вас ребятя кто подскажет?

Что же это за способ такой который позволит на использованном акке ДВАЖДЫ юзнуть 10 баксов. Кажется пока что какой то имбой :derp:

Все хотят обстреливать дом, согласился сдаться, если дадут ПК с интернетом на зоне. Буду там теперь абузить. Надеюсь какой нибудь сладенький в душе не пырнет меня заточкой под ребро.

Swetha: Hello, my name is Swetha. I'm here to help you today.
Hi Sergey!
Me: Hello, I updated my billing information
Swetha: Yes I see that you have updated the address in your 1-click settings.
Since the billing address is updated right now, I'd request you to check back after sometime.
You will receive an email with the details.
Me: No, you said in our previous chat, that i will get my promo gift after updating billing infomation
So i want my promo gift
Swetha: You will hear back from our promotion team.
I mean it will be added automatically.
Me: How long does it takes?
Swetha: It should take 24-48 hours.
As informed in the previous chat, he promotion is delayed due to the technical error.
Sorry about this.
We have a service request filed for this issue.
Me: really?
I Need to wait another 48 hours, ok Swetha now listen please to me.
Now I'm going to tell everybody on 5-6 forums, which have same problems, that Amazon doesn't doing anything to our problem with promo gifts. Just think about reputation of yout company.
I have screenshots and text copies of all my chat's with Amazon team, so if you want people to know you is really Amazon team and Amazon support team, just say another one more time that I need to wait 48 hours more, today is more then 48 hours.
Swetha: I can see why you feel this way.
My intention is to help you with the right and exact information.
Me: Trust me, I will post this chat's on FB, twitter, forums, people who searching this problem to be solved will see that AMAZON TEAM ARE LIARS!
So, Swetha will you solve my problem?
Swetha: I totally understand your frustration. I want you to rest assured that we will handle your case in a strict manner and provide and satisfactory solution that will exceed your expectations.
Me: No solutions! Just give me my promo gift!
Swetha: I apologize that we do not have system access to add the promotion manually. If there was an option, I'd have certainly done that for you.
Me: Ok, Supercell listed your company money, it is a fact!
So please, Swetha do something, help me out.
Swetha: I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter.
I'd request you to allow us some more time.
For your convenience, I will help you with the service request number.
Me: I saw many posts, when people wrote to Amazon, and they gives them their promo, now i understand your way of bussiness!
Swetha: Here is the case #0087701794
Me: And?
Swetha: I offer my sincere apologies for any misunderstandings thus far.
Please wait and check after 24 hours.
Me: 12 hours
Swetha: We strive for your satisfaction and we want to ensure a gratifying experience for all of our customers.
I'm sorry I couldn't solve this problem right away, but I will write back soon.
Me: Swetha, say to your leads, that i give them 12 hours to solve my problem. When 12 hours will passed away, you will get a present, like forum posts, fb post, twits, #hashtags.
#AmazonLiars
Swetha: We're sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this situation may have caused. I’ll be sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate team. They will carefully review your comments.
Me: Ok, bye!
#AmazonLiars

Смотрите что пишет. Акк был создан за те самые 2 часа до конца акции. Всё, гг? Или же отмазки?
BzXEfOD.png

Upd.
vSwAHO1.png

Говорит типа на новые аккаунты зареганные после 12 числа не будут высылаться деньги.

Alakwman, чекни лс

Думаю тоже, часа через 2 начать им бомбить. У них как раз наступит 17 число, хотя они обещали еще 16-того.

По поводу 2ого способа, я бы крайне не советовал его абузить=)
Так как тут - вы конкретно наёбываете их. Или делайте его на 2ой акк, который будет не так жалко. Ибо тут - если они вздумают проверить - выявят моментально.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.