Раздача купонов и ключей Steam (Общая тема)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Не, он наверное про нормальные бандлы типа сакуры
ну ему кот вчера давал ссылки на бандлы так ему не понравилось что там карточек небыло ,
я дал ссылку где есть игры с карточками , он просил не ток бандлы а и по отдельности

либо он хочет бандл из думов с карточками , тогда нужно писать в стим )

Реакции: 7login7

Ключик

Реакции: babaika
Forge of Gods: Winters Gasp Pack

Реакции: babaika
Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
никто не встречал недорого?

Хех, разрабами игр гринлайта указаны люди со скрытым профилем. Так понимаю - лучше даже не париться, а забить на такие игры и разрабов.

Хех, разрабами игр гринлайта указаны люди со скрытым профилем. Так понимаю - лучше даже не париться, а забить на такие игры и разрабов.
Ты знал, на что шел
pomi5-gif.gif

как узнать точную дату разблокировки на сг?

Админ СГ обсуждает с задонатившими (патронами), как поступать с юзерами, использующими программы для автовступления в раздачи. С 1 октября планируют начать банить, сперва на короткий срок, при повторном нарушении - на более долгий.
September 20, 2017
Hey, let's talk about autojoin scripts for a minute. Last week I collected lots of data on user activity, and people that are using scripts to enter giveaways. In the past we have told users that scripts to automatically join giveaways are not allowed, but we haven't enforced it too much over the years. However, I think it's time we review the situation again. There are two main reasons for this post.
1. How do you think we should handle people that are using these scripts? At the moment I was planning to update the guidelines to help with clarification. Then I was going to write an announcement to mention these scripts are currently against the rules, and how we are planning to start suspending or blocking users beginning October 1st. The first suspension would likely be short, to help act as a warning to anyone that might have missed the announcement, and then repeat offenders would receive longer suspensions. Do you think this is a fair approach?

2. What type of scripts should be against the rules? There are three main types when it comes to joining giveaways.

Scripts that automatically entering giveaways for users while they are away from the computer. Users customize these scripts to only enter certain types of giveaways.
Scripts that place a button at the top of the homepage. When users click this button, the script will use all of the user's points by joining giveaways on the first few pages. Preference is usually given to giveaways on their wishlist, or high level giveaways.
Scripts that place an "Enter Giveaway" button beside each giveaway on the homepage. Users manually click this button to quickly enter a giveaway without needing to open the giveaway page.
As always, feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Чуть не забыл: Have a nice day...

Админ СГ обсуждает с задонатившими (патронами), как поступать с юзерами, использующими программы для автовступления в раздачи. С 1 октября планируют начать банить, сперва на короткий срок, при повторном нарушении - на более долгий.
September 20, 2017
Hey, let's talk about autojoin scripts for a minute. Last week I collected lots of data on user activity, and people that are using scripts to enter giveaways. In the past we have told users that scripts to automatically join giveaways are not allowed, but we haven't enforced it too much over the years. However, I think it's time we review the situation again. There are two main reasons for this post.
1. How do you think we should handle people that are using these scripts? At the moment I was planning to update the guidelines to help with clarification. Then I was going to write an announcement to mention these scripts are currently against the rules, and how we are planning to start suspending or blocking users beginning October 1st. The first suspension would likely be short, to help act as a warning to anyone that might have missed the announcement, and then repeat offenders would receive longer suspensions. Do you think this is a fair approach?

2. What type of scripts should be against the rules? There are three main types when it comes to joining giveaways.

Scripts that automatically entering giveaways for users while they are away from the computer. Users customize these scripts to only enter certain types of giveaways.
Scripts that place a button at the top of the homepage. When users click this button, the script will use all of the user's points by joining giveaways on the first few pages. Preference is usually given to giveaways on their wishlist, or high level giveaways.
Scripts that place an "Enter Giveaway" button beside each giveaway on the homepage. Users manually click this button to quickly enter a giveaway without needing to open the giveaway page.
As always, feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Чуть не забыл: Have a nice day...
конченный

Реакции: Winchenso
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.