Easy money ?

Дайте инфу, как через твич всё это делается? Не шарю прост

смотрю щас цена упало норм так

послали нахуй
Hello Dad,

This is Saadiq'h from Twitch Prime. I trust this email finds you well.
I am so sorry to hear about the issue you had with receiving any benefits from Twitch Prime.

Upon looking into your account it seems you do not have an active Prime.
In order to gain Twitch Prime benefits, such as the PLAYERUNKOWN BATTLEGROUNDS' gift, you require your Twitch Prime link to be successful.

To resolve this please do the following :

1. Add a valid credit card and residential address, that has the same country code
2. Ensure that the credit card has a 1.00 EURO available on it. Although it is a free trial you require a 1.00 EURO as an authorization charge to determine if your credit card is valid. This 1.00 EURO will be returned to you.
3. Subscribe to the Prime Video Trial: https://www.primevideo.com
4. Once you have an active subscription, please try linking your Twitch Prime from twitch.amazon.com/prime

I hope this helps!

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
вожможно из-за того, что законектил твич с амазоном и потом прайм слетел
сейчас напишу типо прайм был, и я оформил на свой аккаунт подарок пубг но не смог привязать стим(как доказательстьво - с помощью прайма я подписался на стримера и подписка действительна по сей день

хочу начать стримить (да, я знаю толк в извращениях, да и делать собствено больше нехуй,но так вот)
если я стану партнером твича(или как эта хуйня называется, чтобы была возможность получать сабскрайбы) и стану абузить твич прайм - просить друга сабаться на меня через промежуток допустим в 15 минут с халявным праймом, то получу ли я деньги?

послали нахуй
Hello Dad,

This is Saadiq'h from Twitch Prime. I trust this email finds you well.
I am so sorry to hear about the issue you had with receiving any benefits from Twitch Prime.

Upon looking into your account it seems you do not have an active Prime.
In order to gain Twitch Prime benefits, such as the PLAYERUNKOWN BATTLEGROUNDS' gift, you require your Twitch Prime link to be successful.

To resolve this please do the following :

1. Add a valid credit card and residential address, that has the same country code
2. Ensure that the credit card has a 1.00 EURO available on it. Although it is a free trial you require a 1.00 EURO as an authorization charge to determine if your credit card is valid. This 1.00 EURO will be returned to you.
3. Subscribe to the Prime Video Trial: https://www.primevideo.com
4. Once you have an active subscription, please try linking your Twitch Prime from twitch.amazon.com/prime

I hope this helps!

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
вожможно из-за того, что законектил твич с амазоном и потом прайм слетел
сейчас напишу типо прайм был, и я оформил на свой аккаунт подарок пубг но не смог привязать стим(как доказательстьво - с помощью прайма я подписался на стримера и подписка действительна по сей день
они же написали, у вас нет активированого твич прайма, пишут чтобы карту добавил и они бакс списали с неё

они же написали, у вас нет активированого твич прайма, пишут чтобы карту добавил и они бакс списали с неё
чтобы получить плюхи типо твич прайма, как гифт пубг, нужно иметь прайм
такой намек, типо если бы был твич прайм то у тебя был бы этот подарок

попиздел в онлайн чате с бабехой, вообщем пока жду
Me:hi!
A few days ago I was trying to tie a tvich prime to a stimulus(ненавижу блять гугл переводчик) (pubg) and it did not work for me
Because of this I did not get a twitch prime set present in pubg and I'm very upset
You are now connected to Ziyanda from Amazon.com
Ziyanda:Hello, my name is Ziyanda. I'm here to help you today.
Me:i tried connect steam acc to twitch prime, but it did not working
Ziyanda:I'm sorry that you are not able to connect to Pubg and Steam.
Please allow me a moment to check on your account.
Me:i had twitch prime and i subscribed on streamer with nickname versuta
Ziyanda:Thank you so much for holding for me
The Twitch account that you activated was not on this account is that correct because I see a different Twitch Id on your account.
Me::( and what
Ziyanda:I don't understand
Me:i cant find that account
I've always loved the Amazon for good help and the help that it can provide
Can not you help me get that pubg set?
если она мне даст(в прямом и переносном смысле слова) то я разыграю 10 р на киви отписавшим(да, я нищеброд и на киви больше такой суммы у меня нет)

For me to be able to assist you regarding that account I will have to check on that account first and see what is the issue. As much as I would love to help unfortunately if that Game has expired the I wont be able to reissue that game or loot to you.

Чтобы я мог помочь вам в отношении этой учетной записи, мне нужно сначала проверить эту учетную запись и посмотреть, в чем проблема. Насколько мне хотелось бы помочь, к сожалению, если эта игра истекла, я не смогу переиздать эту игру или добычу вам.
fuck, fuck, fuck

Я так пытался пропущенный лут в ПОЕ выбить, но нет..