Проверяем способ вместе с модером

я тоже регался через gmail

ми умние ми знать гмаил

Вопрос: есть такие, кто здесь регался через VPN?

Наблюдаю задержку в зачислении очков. Может быть, аккаунт попал под спамблок, а может быть, засчитало только те две реги, которые были сделаны через VPN по канаде или США. Чтобы это выяснить, желательно отписать, регался ли кто-то из вас через впн)

Вопрос: есть такие, кто здесь регался через VPN?
Мне кажется если там гифт, то он на 1 акк палки. типо как на скайп раздавали раньше. а барыжить чет на вариант. потом золото превратиться в черепки.

Наблюдаю задержку в зачислении очков. Может быть, аккаунт попал под спамблок, а может быть, засчитало только те две реги, которые были сделаны через VPN по канаде или США. Чтобы это выяснить, желательно отписать, регался ли кто-то из вас через впн)
я регался через vpn USA

Надо что-то на почте подтверждать?

Мне кажется если там гифт, то он на 1 акк палки. типо как на скайп раздавали раньше. а барыжить чет на вариант. потом золото превратиться в черепки.
Если там гифт, то это должен быть код, который просто активируешь в кабинетах на сервисах, которые это спонсируют. Насколько я знаю, активировать такие коды (по крайнее мере на Амазон точно) можно сколько угодно раз.

USA
danil.kuznecovd@gmail.com

Нашлись два человека, которые регались через впн. Сейчас я тестану на левом акке oneclass. Если засчитает через впн, то создам новую ветку, где покажу какое впн качать (там сотни ипов)

Я способ почт .edu принёс, но есть только такой, осторожно:
1.) Head over to http://home.cccapply.org/ and select the 'Canada College' and click on 'Apply'.

2.) Scroll down the page and click on 'Complete an online application...'.

3.) Click on 'Create an account' and then click on 'Begin creating my account'.

4.) Fill out the form with real/fake information and UNCHECK where it says 'I plan to apply for admission to college...' and then scroll down the page till it asks you about a Social Security Number. Ignore all that and tick the box that says 'Check this box if you do not have a Social Security number...'

5.) Click on 'Continue'. A pop-up will appear asking about a Social Security Number, just click on 'Decline'.

6.) Enter in your email address and DO NOT enter in any telephone number. For the address bit, head over to www.fakenamegenerator.com and generate a fake address or just use this:

StreetAddress: 469 Burnside Avenue

City : Nephi

State: Utah

ZIP: 84648

and then check the box that says 'I have verified that the address entered...'

7.) Enter in your desired username and password with everything else and tick the 'I'm not a robot' box to confirm you're human.

8.) Now click on 'Create my account'.

9.) Click on 'Continue' then click on 'Start a new application' and then click on 'Start application'.

10.) Use this information:

Term Applying For: Summer/Fall 2016

Intended Major or Program of study: Computer Science: Transfer CSU & UC: AS-T

Educational goal: Undecided on goal

then click on 'Continue'.

11.) Scroll down the page and only check the 'My mailing address is the same as the permanent address...' and then click on 'Continue'.

12.) For Personal Information, use fake/real information. For Parent or Guardian, change it to 'Some high school; did not graduate' for both 1&2 and then click on 'Continue'.

13.) For the Education, you MUST copy the information I use:

College Enrollment Status: First-time student in college (after leaving high school)

High School Education: Received high school diploma from U.S. school and the date must be June - 6 - 2016. Also check both the boxes with a 'Yes'.

Last High School Attended: I attended high school, change the state to 'California' and type in for the name of your high school 'California City High, California City'.

College education: No degree and then leave the College/Universities Attended as 'None' and then click on 'Continue'.

14.) Again, copy what I have used:

Citizenship Status: U.S. Citizen

U.S Military/Dependent of Military: None apply to me

then click on 'Continue'.

15.) On the Residency page, check the first one with a 'Yes' then the rest with a 'No' then click on 'Continue'.

16.) For Needs and Interests, check 'Yes' on Main Language and both 'No' on Financial Assistance.

For Athletic Interest, tick the 'No, I am not interested...' box and then tick the 'Basic skills' for Programs and Services and then click on 'Continue'.

17.) Next, check the 'I consent' box and then click on 'Continue'.

18.) Scroll down the page and click on the big 'I have reviewed this application...' and then on the next page, check BOTH of the boxes and finally, click on 'Submit My Application'.

All the work is now done and your application is submitted. Depending on how busy the site is, you may receive your new log in a few minutes (or a few hours). Rarely you will have to wait a few days (unless you submitted your application on a weekend. You will receive a total of 4 emails from the college. The only 2 you will need are 'PART #1' and 'PART #2'.

Вижу три реги, у которых не активированы почты. Активируйте)