BUY - Cloud Trial with Balance (1-2 days old)

nayos

Участник
Дней с нами
Розыгрыши
Реакции
ATTENTION !!!
Please make sure the tg @nayoagency because there is a scam that fake my identity @nayosagency and I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY for any transactions with @nayosagency

AWS EC2 8vCPU 150RUB / 32vCPU 300RUB
Daily quota
: 5
* Use plastic card or tinkoff black virtual card to register if possible
* 1 card for 1 account, DO NOT use same card for multi account
* If you make multiple account make sure to logout completely and delete all AWS related files (cookies, cache, etc) from your browser before change your browser agent, proxy or VPN
* After AWS active, run instance t2.micro with Ubuntu 20.0.4 in region Ohio, California, Frankurt, Paris (rest for 10-20 minutes to run t2.micro for each region)
* Give the account 1 day rest, I will buy the account if still work and not on HOLD
* Email access to AWS account must be given (use gmail)
* You must replace account if account SUSPEND in 24 hours after transaction (not HOLD)

Azure 200RUB (not need Ukraine account)
Daily quota
: 5
* 1 account = 1 card = 1 phone number, use plastic if possible
* If you make multiple account make sure to logout completely and delete all azure related files (cookies, cache, etc) from your browser before change your browser agent, proxy or VPN
* After creating account wait for 10 minutes before activate Pay As You Go
* After activate Pay As You Go then create any virtual machine in any region and give rest for 1 day, I will buy if subscription still active after 1 day rest.
* You must replace account if azure subscription disable in 24 hours after transaction

Google Cloud Trial 500RUB
Daily Quota :
close for now
* NO BINDING (email and phone).
* 1-2 days old Google Cloud Trial is more preferred but less also welcome (at least 12 hours old).
* Google Cloud Trial must have $300USD or 21408RUB balance
* 24-hour guarantee if account get suspended (rare case)

Yandex Cloud Trial 75RUB.
Daily quota
: 10
* Only working (not blocked) Yandex Cloud Trial older than 1 day is accepted.
* Yandex Cloud Trial must have 4000 rubles in balance.

Rules :
- Account verification first, then money, if the account does not meet my criteria, you can take back your account.
- If you need a guarantor, the guarantor will be paid at your expense. You also need to create a topic in order to conclude a deal with the guarantor.
(Attention! Pseudo-guarantors-scammers: do not waste your time)
- Daily quota can change any time. Be sure to ask me first at TG to see if I'm still accepting.
- PRICE can be change anytime with update to the thread
- If you have any questions, please contact me via TG https://t.me/nayoagency
- Payment ADVCASH / QIWI

FAQ
Q : Why there is Daily Quota ?
A : Daily Quota
means MAX MONEY I can pay for the accounts, for example 3 Google Cloud Daily Quota means I only had 1500RUB daily for Google Cloud
Q : Will Daily Quota Increase ?
A : Yes, when I have more money to spend I will increase the Daily Quota by updating the thread
Q : Will you change the account password ?
A : Yes, AFTER i'm PAYING the account

Последнее редактирование:
QUOTA UPDATE for today, 26 July 2021
AWS : 5 need
Yandex : 10 need

QUOTA UPDATE for today, 26 July 2021
Yandex : 10 need
Я так понимаю после передачи акаунта яндекса вы оплачиваете после 24 часов если не блок или отлега яндекса должна быть 24 часа?

As I understand it, after the transfer of the Yandex account, you pay after 24 hours if not the block or the rest of Yandex should be 24 hours?
wrong

the yandex account you want to sell must be 1-2 days old, after checking the account up to 5 minutes (usually less) then issue the payment to your qiwi (using exchanger like the image I attach) or ADVCASH

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 18.38.18.png

if you have any question just message me on TG
I had using same username too on lolz, you can find my thread there with transaction review

wrong

the yandex account you want to sell must be 1-2 days old, after checking the account up to 5 minutes (usually less) then issue the payment to your qiwi (using exchanger like the image I attach) or ADVCASH

Посмотреть вложение 324590

if you have any question just message me on TG
I had using same username too on lolz, you can find my thread there with transaction review
я могу ваш телеграм узнать если речь идет о основных сроках яндекс акаунтов так у меня есть много и старые не 1-2 дня регистрации а больше

I can find out your telegram if we are talking about the main terms of Yandex accounts, so I have a lot and the old ones are not 1-2 days of registration, but more
if they working and have 4000 rubles balance, i will buy 10 daily for 750 rubles (that was my max money for buying yandex cloud daily), my tg is nayoagency
---------Двойное сообщение соединено: ---------
QUOTA UPDATE for today, 27 July 2021
Yandex Cloud Trial : 10 need

Последнее редактирование: