Amazon Ses 50k - any region - 10000 rub

AWSbuyer

Новый пользователь
Дней с нами
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Looking to buy amazon ses accounts that have send limit increased to 50k +
Would like some new suppliers that can create daily but will buy one time accounts as well.
Need to have original email information that was used with creation, preferably gmail.

Currently paying 13000 rubles. BTC only at the moment.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Telegram - AWSbuyer

Последнее редактирование:

10000 rubles BTC only at the moment. :D:D:D

по-моему это один и тот же темы делает

Реакции: Full_Man
Raising my rate to 13000 rubles per account.

лондон из зе кэпитал оф грейт британ

Looking to buy amazon ses accounts that have send limit increased to 50k +
Would like some new suppliers that can create daily but will buy one time accounts as well.
Need to have original email information that was used with creation, preferably gmail.

Currently paying 13000 rubles. BTC only at the moment.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Telegram - AWSbuyer
Друг, ай донт андестенд ю. Ты купить или продать хочешь?
Будь проще и люди к тебе как потянутся потянутся, ого-го-го. o_O

I have purchased from a few Russians in the past and was lucky that they understood enough English to make the deals work. Looks like it's a little harder here.

I am trying to purchase/buy. Any region. I will do shitty translations which hopefully help a bit.

В прошлом я покупал у нескольких россиян, и мне повезло, что они понимали достаточно английский, чтобы сделать сделки эффективными. Похоже, здесь немного сложнее.

Я пытаюсь купить / купить. Любой регион. Я сделаю дерьмовые переводы, которые, надеюсь, немного помогут.

I have purchased from a few Russians in the past and was lucky that they understood enough English to make the deals work. Looks like it's a little harder here.

I am trying to purchase/buy. Any region. I will do shitty translations which hopefully help a bit.

В прошлом я покупал у нескольких россиян, и мне повезло, что они понимали достаточно английский, чтобы сделать сделки эффективными. Похоже, здесь немного сложнее.

Я пытаюсь купить / купить. Любой регион. Я сделаю дерьмовые переводы, которые, надеюсь, немного помогут.
Охлади свое траханье